We closed the survey on trends of spring summer 2011 and you readers of Fashion Pour Femme you decide which are the flowers your favorites, so it is with me, just on Sunday I bought a fabulous bag, straw and floral fabric in shades of purple, it was love at first sight! Each season brings with it its trends and its catchphrases, as of summer 2011 are definitely the color blocks and lines, but apparently, women prefer the sweetness of the flowers!
The flowers are never out of fashion Every year with the first breezes of spring are laid on everything clothes, Shoes, bags, t-shirts and even in accessories by the hair and bijoux. The thing I like is that the flowers can be recycled from year to year; with leaders floral prints never go on board and always come back in the spotlight!
Here are the results of our survey on the trends of spring summer 2011:
- In the first place we find the flowers that you gain 49% of your votes, in practice nearly a reader on two voted for the flowers. This year there are many proposals, there will be spoiled for choice!
- In second place with 17% of the votes are more, but have not specified what, so patience will remain a mystery!
- The lines you win the third place with a good 16% of the votes, will be happy Miuccia Prada who opened the proceedings with 2011 spring summer collection of Prada!
- In the penultimate position, the fourth, we find the color block who wins 10% of the vote, I must say that it seems a little ‘bit, especially because the color block is everywhere, Zara shoes seem a hymn to this trend!
- Finally in the fifth and last place we find animal, which was only 8% of you voted. The animal is true that we either love or hate, but it is also true that in winter will always triumph, so the physiological decline in summer there is everything!